02 April 2012

prejudice bank

Yesterday we scored this old Sparklett's 5 gallon water bottle.
I had one a long time ago,
but I think my brother swiped it.

sparklett's 5 gallon
glass water bottle



























It even came with the cool wooden crate that's protected it
over 50 years.
(The bottom has CALIF on it so older than 1959)

crate & bottle




















Usually these are priced out of my pocket,
but this one was an inside deal that I couldn't pass up.

50 year glass and wood marriage

























Why would I want this?
The goal is to use it as a bank.
Tougher to fish the quarters out of it.

coinage





















It's a prejudice bank,
no brown coins, only silver,
and $2 bills.

perich brothers & sister


























Let's see how long it takes to fill it up!

TP

No comments:

Post a Comment