05 February 2012

christening

Last week got to christen the new dock cart.

working dock cart




















The time spent making it is quickly paying off.

While working I was a little distracted by some random splotches.

pinks




















Almost like a painting.
My droid phone loses so much detail,
it looked much better in real life.

propellor

























These next ones were kinda neat.

marine patina I




















Again the detail is lifeless with the droid phone.

marine patina II




















It's like abstract art.
I'd put a print of that on my wall.
Maybe upside down though.

pisser


























I was able to enjoy the typically unnoticed
while monitoring the water drain out of this crack.

fatty

























Here's another action shot of the dock cart.

dock cart in action

















I almost want to build another one.

rocket science




















The guys on the boat with the $200K paint job loved us working so close,
so why shouldn't it's owner park his shiny black ride right next to us!


holey


























Sometimes I get stuck doing the dirty work,
but this was nothing compared to my co-workers unphotographed mess.
I'll admit that it helps me to appreciate the fun projects.

patched




















One day working on 20 gauge,
the next 1/4" steel plate.
Patch panels are patch panels right!

girl scout samoas


























No complaints when the welding shop saleswoman
also sells girl scout cookies.
Who needs coffee!

TP

No comments:

Post a Comment