14 November 2011

waste not want not

This old air compressor carcass has been kicking around the shop doorway for 2 weeks now.
It had become normal to just walk around it.

dead air compressor





















The plan was for a clean air tank,
just in case I start painting or something.

switcheroo


























After swapping the base/wheels around,
and welding a bung for a water drain,
I made a little mistake that will cost me another half hour -
I welded up the old drain,
which would have been a perfect inlet.
Ahh heelll...

clean air tank

























These are the kinda quickee projects that linger around forever.
I'm sure I'll put it to use.


priorities


























Well at least there's some better feng shui at the shop

TP

No comments:

Post a Comment