18 November 2011

tit for tat

I've got this typically huge post waiting but don't have the time to finish it.
So instead here's the fun I got to do yesterday.
patches




















This was the last major dent on the "hurtlocker truck".
Now there's just a ton of smaller ones!
patching




















I'm getting better quicker at doing this.
Far from perfect any filler needed will be very thin.
patched


























The forming and fitting are the easy parts,
the welding and grinding are the tougher parts,
since the heat is what warps the metal,
and I'd rather not over-grind the already thin sheetmetal.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




deadbolt - patches the clown
play it loud.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So if I'm on a roll,
might as well keep on rolling.
patches


























Now that the doors are lined up,
this last part of the reveal can be tidied up.
hammered




















It was tricky to get the right bottom curve.
Add caption


























I only had time to tack up the driver's side,
and don't know why I didn't stick around to do it
while I was focused.

At least its the side that I have to see every day!

TP

No comments:

Post a Comment