10 October 2011

one more saturday night

Over the weekend had to finish up a rush project,
and right when I was finishing up,
a fishing boat had sprung a leak,
canceling their trip.

aluminium





















By the time I got there it was almost dusk.
The leak was actually enclosed in the fuel tank.
See it?

access


























There, that's better.
Fortunately I was already shop dirty so it wasn't that big of a deal.
What better way to spend a Saturday night?

(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)






The first 30 seconds was about how I felt after cutting that hole out.



(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)(OO)



However,
I'm glad I didn't have to fix the actual leak.

squeeze

























After a couple days venting,
Pikachu squeezed down there to finish it off.

Looks like fun huh!

TP

No comments:

Post a Comment